Muhammad Ali and Deuce Co-Founder Gary Hughes are both from Louisville, Kentucky. Ali was teh ultimate showman. No other athlete on the planet could hype up a fight the way he could. In the memory of the man who was as Iconic in the ring as out of the ring, we bring you the top 10:
10. "I don't count the sit-ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting because they're the only ones that count. That's what makes you a champion."
9. "Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
8. "I wish people would love everybody else the way they love me. It would be a better world."
7. "It isn't the mountains ahead that wear you down. It's the pebble in your shoe."
6. "The will must be stronger than the skill."
5. "Don't count the days. Make the days count."
4. "The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights."
3. "I am the greatest. I said that even before I knew I was. I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I was really the greatest."
2. "Float like a butterfly. Sting like a bee. You can't hit what your eyes don't see."
And the #1 quote should inspire everybody that is an underdog...
1. "Impossible is just a word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing."
Comments will be approved before showing up.